TIGL has two full fledged manufacturing facilities in India – at Kolkata the capital city of West Bengal, and at Coimbatore, the industrial city of Tamil Nadu. Our high-capacity Coimbatore unit is equipped to manufacture super size multiple module dryers and withering machines. The 45,000 sq.feet of well lit and ventilated shop floor area allows for large assemblies of multiple processing lines.
Our facilities include:
- Latest heavy duty sheet bending and sheet cutting machinery.
- All machinery for grinding, polishing, boring, pipe bending and threading.
- Gear Hobbing machines for precision gearbox components for our top quality OEM gearboxes.
- 5000 sq.feet of office accommodating the departments of Admin, marketing, HR, finance, transport and logistics, R&D and design.
- Dedicated quality control department for stringent checking aimed at a ‘zero’ defect culture.
- An R&D facility at Coimbatore is consistently involved in product development and innovation.
- Our design team is equipped with the latest designing software and specializes in providing highly customized designs & solutions.
- TIGL’s Technical team consists of more than 50 experienced Engineers in all disciplines – like Production, Quality Assurance, Design & Engineering, Materials & Vendor Development.
- Large Vendor base for outsourcing specialized work
- In- house TIG & MIG Welding facilities
- In – House Machine shop
- Fabrication machinery
- Material handling systems